Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The night and me...

A man in a man,
Difficult to find,
Easy to dream of,

Once upon a night,
The night calling me softly,
The night pick me up from my daydreamin'
The night show me a heart of a man,

This is too good to be true,
But also will gonna be too much effort to be real,
Maybe i'm just fascinating by the man of the night,
Maybe i was blind by the night,
There is too many sweet choice that the night offer me to choose,

Yes night is beautiful yet full of mistery,
But i do love night,
Too much story in there,
Too many sweet memory......
May this lullaby send me and the night only off to the highest
And let the moon and the stars will be our witness of this love..

could it be love? Or just my stupidity of reading situation?
Only the night know it and only me ignore it...
Let it be a mistery of the night,
Dont wake me up when the night is over,
Dont give me a chance to stop dreaming..

Hey night, thank you for giving me a chance to see everything through the darkness,
Me who admire you will always sing my life's song only for you and only when you are there..
Because its only you can hear my voice from my wordlessness....

There is still a ton of word i wanna give you,
But the night is over, i must spend this day even faster than yesterday so we could meet again even sooner...bye for awhile night, sweet dream...

#thenight&thenightbird

No comments:

Post a Comment