Thursday, November 15, 2012

Another Ordinary day of mine

Hufp hufp hufp...

Guess what??

Yeah its very unbelievable that today was my lazy day,
I'm confused what should i react for what happened today,
Should i happy? or should i angry to my self...?

But in the end, i feel really gratefull that i spent today with my mom, sister, my dogs (benji &rufus),
Though we only stay at home, but we do have a quality time together *bighugforthem

Today i supposed to go to the forest of mangrove near my friend's house,
And he ask me to go there with him, of course he offer his self to pick me up,
But at the early of this morning, i've got a text from him,
And with a great sorry he text me to said that unfortunately he couldn't go there with me,
Because of some urgent bussiness..yeah no problem (i replied).

And in the other hand suddenly my headache is relapse, then after i've got the text,
I decide to stay at home....

Nothing special happens while i'm staying at home, but i do feel really happy for my time being spent with my sister, benji and rufus, i love them very much, and even benji and rufus are dogs but they were unussual dog, they seems like understand our feeling, and they are very funny and naughty of course :)

Whoaaa i'm so excited for tomorrow and the day after tomorrow too,
You know what?
My sister and me planning some of a good plan and a little trip too.

Tomorrow after she finish from school, we plan to go to mall, but we wont shopping for fashion
But we wanna shopping for our whole family needs for sanity and for our beauty skin care too of course *giggle

And the day after tommorrow we plan to go to mangrove's forest by public transportation,
Yes we are really can wait to go there, because we wanna do some of amateur photo session
*widegrin

Yeah that's our little plan, i hope my plan will run smoothly without any cancelation anymore,

So happy today,
Thanks God for today :)

_(my another ordinary day)_

No comments:

Post a Comment